The Group’s portfolio currently contains large-scale amenity and transport infrastructure construction projects in several regions of the Russian Federation, implemented via public-private partnership agreements.
The total investment in projects in Russia exceeds RUB 140 billion.
Agreements have been signed with the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, and the Murmansk, Tomsk, and Lipetsk regions on strategic PPP development partnerships. Numerous other agreements are being drawn up with major Russian regions.
The RISE Capital Investment Group also owns commercial real estate on the Yamal Peninsula and in the Primorsky region with a total area of more than 81,000 square metres.
- Several kindergartens in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
- Amenity infrastructure facilities in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- A railway line on the Yamal Peninsula
- “Khabarovsk Bypass” toll road construction
- Business and shopping centres in Vladivostok and Noyabrsk